Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paciencia, Mi amigo


"Many things can happen at this very moment. Words of gratitude uttered, tears shed and comments of pure speechlessness. All I can truly say is addressed to the people of my nation, the Filipinos. To my friends, comrades, family and fellowmen; do not despair in the face of hardship instead hold on to the hope we all have. Like any other, I am a man of action, I take it upon myself to address the hardships of reality but I am also a man of peace and rationality. Taking up arms does not solve anything, I fight with my quill. It is my wish that you understand the meaning of my words. Be patient, land of my birth, No hay mal que dure cien años 
(the longest night will have an end.) El sol se levantará mañana y quién sabe lo que traerá la marea? (The sun will rise tomorrow and who knows what will bring the tide.)  We must never forget our motherland, and never let her forget the hearts that beat for her."

Pepe 
Isabelle Ocier
072487  

No comments:

Post a Comment