Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Preparations

Today, I get married to the one woman I love, Marie Josephine Leopoldine Bracken -- or simply, Josephine. Because the church has denied our application for a marriage license (probably because of my involvement with the revolution), my fiance and I have decided to have a civil wedding instead.

Definitely, preparing for a civil wedding is less taxing than a church wedding. For one, it has less requirements and prerequisites (such as having a banquet, marriage license obtained from the church, and of course, ninongs and ninangs). In turn, it just requires a court official to formally announce the union of us both.

I truly am happy that I'm getting married my love, Josephine (who is of Irish descent) before anything happens to me; because as all of you know, those Spanish bastards want me dead.

-Pepe
(Justin Tung 073545)

No comments:

Post a Comment